- Model NO.: J507
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Length: 300-350mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Low Hydrogen Sodium
- Stainless Steel Welding Rod Type: Carbon Steel
- Welding Power: AC or DC
- Trademark: Ruitong/Golden Bridge
- Origin: China
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 2.5-5.0mm
- Welding Core Type: Carbon Structural Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Low Hydrogen Type Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode, Gravity Electrode
- Weight: 5kg/Box, 20kg/Carton
- Specification: 4boxes/carton
- HS Code: 83111000
J507 is low-hydrogen sodium coated carbon steel electrode. It must be operated on DCEP. It has very good welding usability that enables it to perform all-position welding, has stable arc, removal of slag is easy and has low spatter. The deposited metal has good mechanical performance and crack-resistance, which offers good low temperature toughness.
It is applied in welding medium-carbon steel and low-alloy structures such as 16Mn, 09Mn2Si, 09Mn2V and the steels used in shipbuilding such as A, B, D, E. It is also used in thick steel plates and the carbon steel structures that are difficult to weld.
Chemical Composition (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
|Test Item||Rm(N/mm2)||Rel(N/mm2)||A (%)||KV2(J)|
Reference Current (AC/DC)
|Amperage||60 ~ 100||80 ~ 140||110 ~ 210||160 ~ 230|
1. The electrode must be preheated at the temperature of 350°C for 1 hour. Preheat the rod whenever it is used.
2. The impurities such as rust, oil stains and moisture must be cleared off of the work piece.
3. Short arc is required to perform welding. Narrow weld path is preferred.