The main component of JQ.H00Cr21Ni10 is ultra-low carbon 18Cr-8Ni; it is ultra-low C Stainless steel MIG welding wire. The intergranular corrosion resistance of the weld metal is more excellent. Welding smoothly, weld bead smoothly, excellent corrosion-resistance, crack-resistance for acetic acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and salt corrosion because it contains Molybdenum.
It is widely used in petrochemical, food machinery, medical equipment, chemical fertilizer equipment, textile machinery such as 022Cr19Ni10 (SUS 304L) and other materials of welding.
Reference CURRENT (AC OR DC)
|Welding Current (Amps)||50~100||100~200||200~300||300~400|
1. Shielding gas: Adopt pure Argon gas. Recommendation flow rate: 9-14L/min (AMP 100-200A), 14-18L/min (AMP 200-300A).
2. Tungsten extension: 3-5mm, Arc length: 1-3mm.
3. Wind speed limited: ≤1.0m/s.
Argon gas shielding on back side of welding part will get better welding result.
4. Mechanic property and metal anti-cracking ability of the welded metal relative by energy pass value on the wire.
5. The welding should be operated in clean surface without rust, moist, oil contamination and dust.
The above suggestions are for reference purpose. Evaluate and determine the situation of the scene before starting the wielding process.