The main component of JQ.H0Cr21Ni10 is 18Cr-8Ni; it is Stainless steel TIG welding wire. No welding spatter, welds smoothly, bead is smooth. The wire also provides excellent weld appeal on back where it is not easily accessible, while recoating can achieve beautiful bead on the front. It has excellent corrosion-resistance and crack-resistance.
It is widely used in petrochemical, pressure vessel, food machinery, medical equipment, chemical fertilizer equipment, textile machinery and nuclear reactor such as 12Cr18Ni9 (SUS 302), 06Cr19Ni10 (SUS 304) and other materials of welding.
Reference CURRENT (AC OR DC)
|Welding Current (Amps)||50~100||100~200||200~300||300~400|
1. Shielding gas: Adopt pure Argon gas. Recommendation flow rate: 9-14L/min (AMP 100-200A), 14-18L/min (AMP 200-300A).
2. Tungsten extension: 3-5mm, Arc length: 1-3mm.
3. Wind speed limited: ≤1.0m/s.
Argon gas shielding on back side of welding part will get better welding result.
4. Mechanic property and metal anti-cracking ability of the welded metal relative by energy pass value on the wire.
5. The welding should be operated in clean surface without rust, moist, oil contamination and dust.
The above suggestions are for reference purpose. Evaluate and determine the situation of the scene before starting the wielding process.